Saturday, December 19, 2009

the dinner party turned out good. helped jer in the kitchen & we churned out a few rounds cod roe pasta, mushroom cream pasta & white wine mussels for his friends to take turn to eat.

I think what happened before the party was even more exhausting than preparing food for a large group. we scrubbbed, brushed, cleaned, vacuumed, mopped, & sweeped the whole house squeaky clean. I had to show these, our whole afternoon's efforts:


I'm super proud of this panel of wall becos it looked so clean after my scrubbing. you should have seen the 'before' :P and we even mopped the floor with detergent it was practically gleaming...




too busy during dinner to take pictures of the food, but here's what I took of Mika these two days.











actually Jer had to work today and I only knew about it ytd. so basically, I 'sent' (I can't drive ma... opened the door for him only la) him off to work & slept in a bit. swept the living room, made myself omelette. and later I still have truffles to make. cos I made a second batch in case there wasn't enough to go around last night. since there was, this'll be for his family then.

now I feel like I'm the housewife waiting for her husband to come back from work! hahaha. but well, its a nice, sweet feeling. come back quick, baby! I know you'll see this (:

No comments: