Thursday, December 10, 2009

right after I finished my morning's entry, my long & dreadful day started. I had lunch way past my usual lunch time at 2+ and hopes of a nice thai lunch was dashed. the restaurant closed at 2pm and only reopens later for dinner. so my boss & I with our client had KFC for lunch.

they were commenting on how long it was since they last had KFC and they said its the age gap. when you get older, you start to eat less of this kinda unhealthy food. you know, while we were in hanoi, on one of our nights in the hotel... we were watching a documentary on stomach cancer. It was mentioned that rice and salt i.e. excessive salt intake are contributing factors to stomach cancer - which is why Asians are prone to it.

it had quite a big impact on me, cos I saw how the entire stomach was removed to stop the cancer cells from spreading. can you imagine yourself without a stomach? your diet and appetite will change drastically. I love my food, I wouldn't want that.

and this morning I had this sudden idea, maybe we can meet up every weekend to run at the stadium? you guys think its feasible? I don't wanna grow fat & unhealthy leh... need to do sth to keep fit! :P

saw many pretty dresses on ASOS online. would love to buy them but since they are priced in pounds, I don't want to risk it. risk my hard-earned money on clothes that are great-looking and expensive, but I can't wear or it only looks good on the model -_- Some of my favourites!

ASOS | ASOS Lattice Detail Fitted Waist Dress at ASOS

Killah | Killah Ruch Front Jersey Dress at ASOS

Oasis | Oasis Ruffled Sculptural Dress at ASOS

1 comment:

Lisa Resnick said...

I'm personally a big fan of whitepuffyclouds blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path
clipping path service
background removal