Thursday, December 10, 2009

once again my boss 'bang seh' me to go meet another client and asked me to go meet the client alone first.

anyway, I realised the next few weeks will be a blur of events and made a mental note to jot down a list of things I have to do. for work and for my personal life. especially since next week my boss won't be around, I'm hoping I can work from home and kill many birds with one stone.

since when did I lose my interest at work? I rem being proud to be such a consultant becos of the exposure I get and the hands-on training I got. but as time passed, my boss' promise of hiring didn't materialize. I think a main contributing factor to this is because there's no colleague with me at work. no one to bitch, no one to share weekend or holiday plans, no one to go lunch with.

then also, there's a lot of meetings he didn't involve me in, and I'm starting to think if I'm just a high paying clerk + secretary sometimes. so... I really hope jer & I can work out the business proposal, though there's a great deal to work with. client's here, gotta go!

No comments: