Friday, December 04, 2009

hanoi: my travel companion

who is none other than jeremy! :D



honestly, we have never spent so much time together alone & overseas before. besides our JB trip with his family & his NH clique, we've never travelled together. I even wondered what if he grew tired of me after 6 straight days of seeing me 24/7? HAHA. of cos he didn't!

anyway, travelling with boyfriend is a first for me and I'm glad to say that it turned out well. we didn't discover shocking habits that changed opinions of one another. neither did any of us found ourselves mysteriously sleeping on the floor the next morning. so all is well!

as usual when he's tired, he asked for me to help him massage. and when we came back, tired and legs aching from the walking, I remembered that Veron & I had run a hot water bath to soak our legs in Paris too. which made me do the same for ourselves and we helped to massage each other's legs.


he navigated when we were lost and I was too tired and bothered (on a side note, I am able to read the map too!). I think that was the only time I got on his nerves. I kept nagging at him to ask the locals for directions in my hurry to want to get back to the hotel. but he was determined to follow the map and get us back on track. which he did! :D

I helped him to shave.

he helped to carry my luggage.

when we came back, the turbulence on the later part of the journey was quite bad. even the cool & stone-faced Caucasian sitting beside me let out a loud 'Shit!' while the plane dipped and rocked back and forth on the turbulence. I remember clutching Jer's arm with a panicked face, half thinking: is this it? He saw my reaction and just laughed it off.

but I'm serious, the plane was so small. who knew if it could take the impact. but whatever it was, I still hold on to the thought that I had at that moment I held on to his arm

At the very least, I found the person to journey with me... No regrets.

Thanks baby. Glad you enjoyed the trip as much as I do. Looking forward to our next trip together!









No comments: