Tuesday, December 22, 2009

recently I can't help but think, seems that my cousin's passing brought the whole family closer. sometimes you really need a calamity/catastrophe to bring people together. there's news of an upcoming new yr gathering, and a Mothers' Day (see what I mean? my aunts even planned up to May, lol) buffet at a cousin's house.

On Boxing Day, my cousin is throwing a full-month celebration for his daughter, so its another opportunity to meet my aunts, cousins, nephews & nieces. I'm glad to have opportunities to catch up with all of them, becos since my grandma passed away we have no chance of meeting up on special occasions or weekends. I can't wait till my bro ORD, and we don't have to lease the room out anymore, then we can officially invite relatives & friends over. it'll be fun!

on a lighter note, I feel like shifting my blog to wordpress or livejournal. but I need to think up a name though. any suggestions feel free to tag!

looking fwd to Xmas! :D another stayover at Jer's house. totally enjoyed my last weekend with him. haven't stayover since some time and just being around each other feels gd. well, maybe except when he keeeeeps playing Winning 11 on his Xbox. HAHA.

merry christmas everyone!

No comments: