Tuesday, December 15, 2009

yesterday, before my meeting ended... my client asked when is our next meeting. I told him I am relatively free this week and I can meet him any day. He said, Ok Thursday then.

before I left, maybe out of guilt, he admitted to me:

'actually your boss asked me to arrange a meeting on Thursday with you'

seriously... I was like -_-

if he wanted me to meet the client twice, he could have jolly well told me that. instead of going behind my back and make it look like my client wanted it. god. its not like I have nothing to do, slacking at home. I've been working my ass off since 9am in the morning. ate breakfast while checking emails and having half hour lunch.

I dunno, maybe it won't seem like a big issue to some of you. but I feel that this reflected bad on me to the client. its like my boss doesn't trust me being alone in the office.

well, if he doesn't trust me, hire someone else to help us out then. don't make it a one-man show!

No comments: